In today’s day and time, drones have become popular than we thought. Drones give you pleasure and there is no doubt that they can make a boring and uneventful day worth spending. They can be used in military missions or for leisure. Those that are used for fun and pleasure are called Hobby quadcopters. They can be used at home in an open field. Let’s see what they are;
“Choosing your quad copter”
Choosing a quadcopter can be overwhelming especially for beginners. This is because there are many spammy websites that sell low quality products that do not live up to what they promise. To choose your quadcopter, consider the following factors;
· Research and study is important-if you read customer reviews and guides, you will be in a better position of spending your money on a quality drone rather than one that does not fry.
· Battery life of the gadget- it is prudent to select the best and strongest battery if you want to make your experience amazing. A good battery helps you to get quality images from far and high altitudes.
· Ease of use-it is important to keep away from those devices that are complex to use.
· High quality camera.
“Quadcopters for beginners”
Beginners have different tastes and preferences and suggesting the best quadcopter for a beginner is quite tricky. The following tips will help you as a beginner;
· Buy cheap quadcopters at the beginning-you must be aware that as a beginner you will experience many crashes during your early stages. This means that you must replace the broken parts. If you for an expensive drone, you will end up spending a lot of money.
· Never fly so high- if you fly so high, landing may be a problem and this may damage your gadget before you feel the real pleasure.
The top three quadcopters for beginners are;
· Syma X5C
· Hubsan FPV X4
· Walkera QR Y100 Hexacopter
“Next Generation Yeair Quadcopter”
Yeair! is a quadcopter for mass production This is aimed to improve the quality of mass production at any time. This quadcopter carries combustion engines controlled by normal engines.
1. DJI Phantom 3 Professional
This is the best quadcopter in the market today. It’s amazing video footage and stability is the center of interest for many drone lovers. It features safety features that protect the Phantom from crushing when the battery is low and even from flying out of the limited space. Although it is expensive, the quality of service makes it worth the price.
2. Parrot AR. Drone 2.0 Elite Edition
This is another quadcopter that is amazing and yet inexpensive compared to the Phantom. Its hovering ability and the quality of materials used to build it makes it a lovable drone. It also features that protects the quadcopter from damages during unexpected crashes.
3. WLtoys V666 FPV quadcopter
WLtoys V666 FPV quadcopter is a perfect choice for those who are on a limited budget. It is easy to use which means that even beginners can fly it. Its spares are cheap and readily available in many online stores.
Getting a quadcopter can be a source of real pleasure. It is recommended to do adequate research before you go out to shop for one. Don’t waste your money on a drone that will not fly.
View The Best Quadcopters for Beginners article here