With the launch of the iPhone, which had an occasional imagining decade and reached when there was the launch of the Apple smartphone. In short, it is a powerful computer that we carry in our pockets and in which we can store important parts of our lives. So it is wise to ensure that no one outside, with bad intentions can be done with it and compromise our privacy. It is possible to find at essay services reviews what can happen if you lose data privacy.
7 simple tips to increase the privacy iPhone that will allow us to minimize damage if they suffer loss of the device. And also avoid turning we install any application can access information not wish to be relieved. Following the tips are:
- Activate phone, may seem too obvious, but even there today who have not enabled Find iPhone. Through increasing the privacy iPhone, we will have the opportunity to continue our phone in case of loss or theft as well as lock and delete all content when we stolen. With iOS 7 Apple introduced a new feature that makes it not viable to remove, enable or disable this function without entering the password associated cloud phone.
- Disables access to the microphone for better, iOS Allows applications to access your microphone so, literally, we are Being Heard. If you do not want that to happen estate can be disabled personality each application by. So those Who are really interested can access the microphone. To do this we will go to Settings, Privacy,Select Microphone and to have active.
- If you do not want our iPhone continually browse our position we must go to Settings&Privacy, Location Services&System Services, Frequently Locations. In addition, we can also disable delete existing history so that all of our locations previously saved data arrays.
- Enable an alphanumeric password if we have Touch ID or even this functionality will prevent anyone from accessing the contents of the phone.
- Setting privacy options, will help us if an application tries to access your contacts or pictures we are advised by the system and decide whether we allow or not. Entering Settings& Privacy you can choose which applications will have access or not.
- The Safari Auto pack allows us auto plug web forms with our contact information and the stored information and credit card passwords. To avoid theft or if someone accesses our iPhone without want and can use that kind of information can disable this function in Settings, Safari, Passwords and Autofill.
- Turn off location-based advertising on our iPhone. We are going to Settings& Privacy, Advertising. Activating the option we can prevent us reaching base on the location where we are and certain applications know where we are advertising.
Seven simple tips to increase the privacy iPhone that will allow us to minimize damage if they suffer loss of the device.